background img

The New Stuff

How to control those negative thoughts

Thoughts are what every person has when they are alive. You and every other human on this
planet has thoughts that run through our brains every single day without
stopping. If we didn’t have the ability to think we would not be able to
function in our bodies. We would be dead if we could not think. Unfortunately,
many people have negative thoughts that they always think and believe. All of
us think negatively from time to time but some other people have chronic
negative thoughts that cripple their ability to succeed and live a rewarding
life. Even I had negative thoughts today. Sometimes I wonder because of the
failing United States economy are we supposed to just exist until we die. It is
very tough to not think like this when there is so much uncertainty about the
economy and these conditions are hurting the American middle class intensely.
Okay, that’s enough about the economy because I know that I’m digressing a
little bit here. Are you with me so far?
My point was that
there are people who for whatever reason have these chronic negative thoughts
inside of them. They constantly think of the worst possible things that could
happen to them and they sabotage their chances for success without even
realizing that fact. This is the way a negative person is used to thinking
unless they change their habits. I am not a life and wellness coach but I do
know how bad negative thoughts are. Negative thoughts are dangerous and evil
and they will latch on to anyone that allows these thoughts to latch onto them.
This is not a joke. Negative thinkers have a very poor self-esteem and they do
not have any ambition. Negative thinkers are more likely to get sick and suffer
illnesses than a positive person. I am not saying that positive people do not
have “bad” things happen to them. Even the positive people have certain
setbacks in their life. I have had the setback of losing my job and I haven’t
had a real job for a while but the economic conditions have made it more
challenging to find jobs. I will find another job eventually because that’s my
belief. I do accept the fact that times are tough now but I will get back into
the workforce. Do you see where I am going with this?
You have got to
accept the reality of your personal situation while also having faith that your
situation will improve and that is what is most important. Faith is what can
keep you going in tough times. You have got to be prepared for the long road to
getting yourself back into the workforce because times are not what they used
to be. Let me emphasize this point once again that it is never too late to
change your habits if you have been a negative thinker especially for a long
time. Your life is just like a movie because it keeps playing every day and you
can change how you see the pictures of your life. Start thinking positive when
you wake up in the morning as this will create a much better day for you. And
try as hard as you can to not watch the news in the morning please. There is
just too much negativity on the television these days and the negative news are
what get the most attention. Feed your mind something positive that makes you
feel good. Trust me on this one because you will feel better if you do that.
Believe me I know
very well that because of the failing economy and the major drop in the stock
market that people are very worried and scared of the future. Things do not
seem to be looking good right now. But I think that if we constantly focus on
the negative things in our lives, which are not a very constructive way of
thinking we will ruin ourselves. The problem is that this negativity is so pervasive that it has
become part of American culture. People think negatively because that is what
they are used to doing. Yes it is true that times are very tough right now. But
there’s no sense in sitting around and being in a sour mood all day. Besides,
the more negative that you are the more likely you will be to attract those
kinds of people into your life and that’s not what you want is it? That’s why
you are reading this. You are reading this because you are focused on living a
life of happiness, prosperity and success. Positive thinking has enabled me to
cure a sore throat and a clogged up ear all without having to step in to a
doctor’s office!
Let me say again
that no matter how hard we try, all of us will have some negative thoughts. The
hard part is being able to recognize that they are negative and trying to catch
them when we do notice this happening. One of the best medicines that you can
use I your life is a positive attitude. Positive attitudes have the power to
heal you like you would never believe. Positive attitudes work like magic if
they are used consistently. Even if you do not have a job right now, looking
for a job is like a job also. If you start a website or a blog, that is also
just like a job because you are at least working towards increasing your
knowledge and skills. That’s exactly what I am doing right now. I will be
working just about every day to put as much content on this website as
possible.
I would encourage
all of you to leave comments for me and let us go through this journey called
life and make life the best that it can possibly be. I’m willing to work with
those that are focused and dedicated to making sure this world is a better
place by spreading as much positivity as they can. Let’s get started everyone!
Let’s start today by thinking positive always no matter what. And even if you
do get down sometimes, you can always change your mood in an instant. You have
the power to change your life for the better and by reading this blog post you
are taking at least one step in the right direction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts